I am going to post a whole bunch of things near the beginning here, to make my blog look like it has some real validity, history, sentiment, thought, etc. It's an illusion only, don't let it fool you. I just don't want to jumble all the fun things I want to say upfront into one big post.
I changed my mind about getting help from Nick. I published my last entry and realized that I sorely need some help... Maybe he can re-design the blog before any of you get an invitation to it, so that you'll never know how pathetic my own template choices are. :) It is so nice to be married to a web designer... really. Every time I think, "This would be a cool website!" I don't have to pay someone tons of money to make it. I just have to say, "Honey, do you think this would be cool? Can you help me do it?" (On a separate but related note, I was reading about starting my own law practice from home, and one thing that upsets everyone or that they warn against is the cost of a professional looking website. I thought, "That is the one cost that WON'T be a problem! Thank you, honey!")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment